Subir Korean Lash Lift Refill
Subir is a professional Korean lash lift system, and is the first of its kind. Subir has replaced 50% of the Thioglycolic Acid for L-Arginine, which is beneficial to the human body. This means their system provides a safer, more gentle way to lift the lashes.
Why We Love It
- Designed to minimize eye irritation, maintain lash integrity, all while providing excellent results.
- A gentler approach than traditional lash lift systems; therefore, the processing time is longer (15-18 minutes is recommended). This provides peace of mind that you’re not overprocessing.
- Subir Perm Cream and Glue are formulated without ingredients considered “high risk”
- L-Arginine is a natural component, extracted from seaweed and kelp. It’s mainly used for cosmetics, food, and medicine.
- A great option for those who have new lash growth after undergoing chemotherapy.
- Made in Korea
- Approximate blackbar cost: $12.90
- Kit includes: 10 treatments (perm, neutralizer, and biotin)
Eyelash Perm: Aqua, Ethanolamine, Thioglycolate, L-Arginine, Ethanolamine, PPG-7, Mineral Oil, Polysorbate 60, Dimehticone, Cerearyl Alchol
Setting Cream: Aqua, Solidum Bromate, PPG-7, Ceteraryl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol
Biotin Cream: Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Biotin, D-Panthenol, Acrus Calmus Rhizome OIl, Aloe Barbadesis Leaf Juice, Chamaecyparic Obtusa Leaf Extract, Olea Europea Leaf Extract, Espinosilla Extract, Decametyl Tetra Siloxane, Perfume
Glue: Aqua, Buyl Acrylate, Propylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Pyrrolidone, Biotin