Vitalagen Vitamin C Brightening Kit
O'Melon’s Vitalagen Solution Kit is a two-step brightening treatment that is nano-needled into the skin giving it a glow and rebuilding the skin’s barrier.
Why We Love It
- Step 1, the brightening ampoule, contains 100% pure Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), 8 amino acid complexes, and Niacinamide to brighten the complexion
- Gluthathione and pearl extract provide intense hydration
- Hydrolyzed Collagen improves skin elasticity
- Step 2, the solution cream, contains patented-germinated Milk Vetch Root extract, sea buckthorn berries, and hyaluronic acid leaving the skin brighter and hydrated.
- Pro Tip: Can also be used with ultrasound/electroporation at the end of the facial(after any masks have been removed) for maximum product absorption.
- Contains 8(.12g) ampoules and two creams (30ml), enough for 16 treatments
- Approximate backbar cost: $10
- Made in Korea
How to Use
Push the button on the top of the ampoule. This will release the powdered ascorbic acid into the serum. Shake well. Nanoneedle into the skin or use electroporation for better penetration. Follow with the Vitalagen cream. Use the ampoule within 3 days of mixing.
water, glycereth-26, glycerin, hydrogenated poly (c6-14 olefin), cetyl alcohol, cetyl ethyhexanoate, 1,2-hexanediol, niacinamide, caprylic/capric triglyceride, macadamia trmifolia seed oil, cetearyl alcohol, palmitic acid, stearic acid, carbomer, cetearyl glucoside, stearyl alcohol, arginine, betaine, trehalose, ethylhexyglycerin, butylene glycol, adenosine, deisodium edta, olus oil, myristyl alcohol, sophora angustifolia root extract, paeonia lactiflora root extract, lonicera japonica (honeysuckle) flower extract, scutellaria baicalensis root extract, camelia sinesis leaf extract, ascorbic acid, punica granatum fruit extract, vigna radiata seed extract, glucose, astragalus membranaceaus root extract, portulaca oleracea extract, citrus limon (lemon) fruit extract, beta-glucan, ethyl hexanediol, hydrolyzed collagen, sodium hyaluronate, hippophae rhamnoides fruit extract, centella asiatica extract, tocopherol, keratin amino acids, milk amino acids, oat aminio acids, collagen amino acids, rice aminio acids, sesame amino acids, silk aminio acids, yeast amino acids, caprylyl glycol