O'Melon Lactozyme Barrier Repair Solution Kit
Lactozyme is a live lactobacillus solution that helps hydrate and repair the skin's barrier. This is a 2-step treatment, including an ampoule and a cream.
Kit includes 8 ampoules (2 treatments per ampoule) and 2 creams. Enough for 16 treatments
Why We Love It
- Live Lactobacillus is stored in cap to protect it until use
- Helps brighten the overall complexion.
- 100% lactobacillus powder has been shown to be more effective at treating acne than Salicylic Acid
- Lactobacillus is a microorganism that greatly impacts the skin’s health and reinforces a healthy barrier.
- Packed with anti-aging powerhouse Adenosine
- Infused with Beta-Glucan and Ceramides to hydrate the skin
How To Use
1. Lactozyme Solution Ampoule-1: Lactobacillus
2. Lactozyme Solution Ampoule-2: Water, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Betaine, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Carbomer, Arginine, PEG-60, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cellulose Gum, Adenosine, Glyceryl Acrylate/Glyceryl Acid, Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, PVM/MA Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Beta-Glucan
3. Lactozyme Solution Cream: Water, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, PentaerythritylTetraethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Dipropylene Glycol, Limnanthes Alba
(Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), 1,2-Hexanediol,
Trehalose, Glycol Stearate SE, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-
3 Methylglucose Distearate, Stearic Acid, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate,
Hydrogenated Lecithin, Cycolhexasiloxane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Arginine, Carbomer,
Polyacrylate-13, Palmitic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Panthenol,
Polyisobutene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Beta-Glucan,
Polysorbate 20, Lactobacillus, Sorbitan Isostearated, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceramide